domenica 14 febbraio 2010

H E A R T K I L L E R

heartkiller

E' uscito il nuovo album degli H.I.M. Screamworks: Love in theory and practice
Ma qui posto il bellissimo singolo H E A R T K I L L E R.

Farewell heartless world, I'll send you a postcard burnt in flames you've tried so hard to extinguish with the fear of failing. I'll write down everything I have learned and edit it down to a single word  L O V E. For you I'm waiting, anticipating.

Sparks will fly beneath the luna alight, Lazarus at Frankenstein's, babe I'll be a flatliner for a HeartKiller. A little we die above the lesser light for you I'm open wide, babe I'll be a flatliner for a HeartKiller.

Top hats off to the return of the beat to lick a wound to, cursed for some and blessed for a few. It doesn't have to make any sense at all, come hiter and we'll fall in L O V E, for L O V E. I'm crawling out of patience baby.

Sparks will fly beneath the luna alight, Lazarus at Frankenstein's, babe I'll be a flatliner for a HeartKiller. A little we die above the lesser light for you I'm open wide, babe I'll be a flatliner for a HeartKiller.

Paint all your sorrows for me to sing HeartKiller, draw your pain and hear me hum it out.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento